DeVilbiss HBO 2000 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
The Hb0-2000 fingertip pulse oximeter is compact, durable and lightweight in design. This stylish little device incorporates a state of the art OLED screen display and has been designed for daily non-invasive screening for patient Sp02 and pulse rate detection.
- OLED display includes heart rate bar and plethysmography waveform
- Six different directional screen settings
- Features battery low alert and automatic power off after 8 seconds without detecting a signal
- Low power consumption (2 AAA batteries for 20 hours of operation)
DeVilibiss UltraNeb - Ultrasonic Nebulizer
This high-output, ultrasonic nebulizer is optimal for humidification, sputum removal and aerosol therapy.
- Air flow output and nebulization rates have four adjustable settings and timer function from 0-60 minutes
- Integrated alarm functions alert when chamber is not attached or empty, medication time is complete, or device fails
- Suitable for most sterile water systems
- Compatible with various conveyor systems
DeVilibiss Vacu Aide Suction Unit
For more than half a century, DeVilbiss Healthcare has provided unmatched safety and performance in the airway suction device category. With the Vacu-Aide QSU, DeVilbiss brings you the same reliable, portable operation in a significantly quieter unit.
With more than 50% reduction in sound, the Vacu-Aide QSU is the quietest high flow/high suction portable unit on the market, making it a smart choice for patients from neonate to adult.
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50–550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Sealed lead acid battery for use up to one-hour operation
- Can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly – Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
- New, innovative container assembly features integrated bacteria filter
- Container and filter design maintains appropriate flow rate to meet ISO guidelines
- Comes complete with internal battery, carrying case, 6' tubing, AC/DC adapters and power cord
- New Integrated gauge and flow regulator – Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed around gauge for easy use and control
- Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in the tests ( Electromagnetic Compatibility Test – Vacu-Aide does not interfere with or is not susceptible to interference from other equipment such as ventilators, Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test – Vacu-Aide is far less likely to be damaged when dropped or shipped and Excessive Temperature Test – Vacu-Aide effectively works in a wide range of environmental temperatures)